Friday, January 27, 2012

Miscellaneous

If I hadn't been interrupted by church on Sunday, I would have raved about "The Seagull"  nearly incessantly.  (See my previous post.)  Tremor, Aurora, and I were extremely impressed by the production of this tragedy, but IT Prof, although he was sitting right next to us, apparently attended a different play.  The quality of the acting set a new benchmark for the Metropolitan Theatre Ensemble; even the actors in the background on stage stayed in character at all times.  I'm so happy that I was able to see "The Seagull."

On a completely unrelated note, yesterday or the day before I asked IT Prof if he thought my eyes looked as though they were having an allergic reaction to something.  He told me my eyes looked the same as ever.  This morning I saw my family practitioner (because of nighttime pain problems in my right hand) and asked her about my eyes.  She thought my eyes looked quite red and puffy and prescribed some eye drops.

I guess if you see someone all the time, you might have trouble noticing anything different about her.  (By the way, IT Prof, if you read this today, I got my hair cut this morning.)

In the world of strange coincidences, the young woman who cut my hair at Great Clips was in the same sixth grade in a different school district in a different town in a different state as Swan.  That made for one of the better haircut conversations I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment